THE YOGI CODE
Seven Universal Laws of Infinite Success
While most of us think of yoga as a series of poses, the path of a Yogi goes far beyond the mat into a set of daily practices that can reverse aging, grant better health, and confidence, help you create deeper connections, and ultimately allow you to live your true purpose. The knowledge and techniques of The Yogi Code can unleash your power to manifest your full potential, every day. With carefully crafted chapters and practices expertly created to fit into your fast-paced days, The Yogi Code will point the way to your eternal purpose.
- Learn how to build a lifestyle that fosters greater creativity and cheerfulness as well as helps you to overcome worry and nervousness
- Discover the ideal foods to eat in favor of a Vata-sensitive lifestyle, including carrots, sweet potatoes, and ghee
- Discover the ideal foods to avoid in favor of a Vata-sensitive lifestyle, including raw vegetables, dried fruits, and legumes
- Discover Vata-balancing herbs, including common spices like nutmeg and cinnamon as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs like ashwaganda
- Learn a Vata-balancing posture routine, including postures like tree and locust pose
- Learn how to build a lifestyle that fosters greater productivity and passion as well as helps you to overcome anger and irritation
- Discover the ideal foods to eat in favor of a Pitta-sensitive lifestyle, including broccoli, apples, and white basmati rice
- Discover the ideal foods to avoid in favor of a Pitta-sensitive lifestyle, including spicy foods, yogurt, and pickles
- Discover Pitta-balancing herbs, including common spices like coriander and saffron as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs like amalaki
- Learn a Pitta-balancing posture routine, including postures like seated forward bend and spinal twist
- Learn how to build a lifestyle that fosters greater warmth and kindness as well as helps you to overcome lethargy and sluggishness
- Discover the ideal foods to eat in favor of a Kapha-sensitive lifestyle, including cauliflower, sprouts, and pomegranates
- Discover the ideal foods to avoid in favor of a Kapha-sensitive lifestyle, including avocadoes, dairy products, and nuts
- Discover Kapha-balancing herbs, including common spices like ginger and turmeric as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs like haritaki
What if you could follow a program that, like in so many other books, helped you get results in only a couple of weeks? As with these other programs, you could lose weight, attract more beneficial relationships, and find a greater state of balance in very little time. But what if, on top of all that, the program helped you create not just a fast change, but a permanent one? What if you had a plan that has all the benefits of a short-term overhaul but with the guidance necessary to ensure that it’s the last program you’ll ever need?
Over two thousand years ago, the Indian sage Patanjali compiled what we now know as The Yoga Sutras, a concise text that forms the basis of everything we know today about the philosophy of the yogic path. In The One Plan, Yogi Cameron lays out a fifty-two-week structure based on Patanjali’s teachings as well as the ancient medical system of Ayurveda; it delivers the proven authenticity of an ancient path but has been adapted to take your life in the modern world into account.
As a practical and accessible guide to help you improve your life, The One Plan will provide you with specific exercises and regimens for crafting an effective daily routine, tips and reminders for becoming truly grounded in that routine, real-life stories and inspiration, practical tools for responding to life’s inevitable struggles and setbacks, and even a section on eating the Ayurveda way. By following the One Plan, you will live a life of health, balance, and purpose.
Your commitment to the One Plan may last fifty-two weeks, but the changes you make will last a lifetime.
The Guru in You invites you to embark on a journey to reconnect with your body and discover its natural ability to heal. As the first male supermodel, Cameron Alborzian had a life that many dream of—traveling the globe, working with the most prestigious designers in the world, partying with celebrities, and appearing in major ad campaigns and cultural landmarks like Madonna’s “Express Yourself” video. But his real achievement came when he decided to leave the material world of high fashion and investigate the ancient art of Ayurvedic healing. What he learned changed his life, and, after years of study, he now works with everyone from Hollywood celebrities to executives of international corporations to bring balance, improved health, and inner peace to their busy lives. The tools he provides for his clients are now available to all with The Guru in You.