Terms of Events
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to any and all aspects of the Retreat (which may include without limitation, changes to the types and/or timing of activities available during the Retreat, items and/or services included with the Retreat, the itinerary, and/or the nature of the Retreat classes) if, in the Organizer’s sole discretion, the Organizer deems it necessary to do so due availability of third party vendors (“Vendors”), weather conditions, conditions that may be hazardous, dangerous, or otherwise adverse or threatening, other circumstances out of the Organizer’s control, or for any other reason considered commercially necessary by the Organizer. The Participant will not be eligible for any refunds of any amounts based on any such changes to the Retreat.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Retreat at any time prior to the start date, reason in the Organizer’s sole discretion and, in such an event, you will receive a full refund of the amount you remitted to the Organizer, but in no event will the Organizer be responsible for any other amount, including preparation costs, airfare, travel documents, or any other Losses.
- Retreat purchases are non-refundable unless under circumstances of health conditions concluded by a doctor to be dangerous.
- The Organizer recommends the purchase of appropriate travel insurance for the Retreat. You are solely responsible for the cost of any travel insurance and ensuring that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the Retreat with respect to possible illness, injury, death, property damage, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and/or curtailment, and/or any other potential losses, damages, costs, expenses, or liabilities (collectively “Losses”). You will be solely responsible for any Losses related to your failure to procure travel insurance. The Organizer is not responsible for any Losses you incur and/or sustain.
HEALTH AND FITNESS ELIGIBILITY
- You represent that you are over the age of 18 years old or, have the full consent to attend the Retreat by a legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 years old.
- You represent that you are healthy, in good physical and mental health, and are fully capable of participating in, the Retreat. You further represent that you do not suffer from any medical conditions or disabilities that may restrict, limit, prevent, or preclude your participation in the Retreat, including any Physical Activities.
- You have discussed and addressed any questions or concerns you may have about your physical or mental health with the appropriate health care professional prior to the Retreat start date and documentation from your physician confirming your clearance to participate in the Retreat can be provided upon request.
- If, at any time, you have any doubts about your physical condition or fitness to participate in any aspect of the Retreat, you will cease participation in the same and seek appropriate medical attention.
- The Organizer reserves the right in their sole discretion to refuse your participation in the Retreat, any Retreat classes, Physical Activities, and/or any other activities, due to medical, fitness, or if at any time you demonstrate behavior that may result in injury to yourself or others.
- You understand and agree that if you are pregnant, you will take necessary steps to ensure your doctor and health care providers know you are participating in the Retreat. You assert that you are of good health to participate in the Retreat and will alert to the fact of your pregnancy the Organizer and any Vendors whose sessions you participate.
- In the event you are injured while participating in the Retreat, you agree to assume all financial obligations for any and all medical costs you incur. You acknowledge and agree that in no event shall the Organizer be liable or responsible for any losses or liabilities arising out of your participation in the retreat.
- In the event that you should require medical care or treatment, you agree to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment. You are aware and understand that you should carry your own health insurance.
- Although you acknowledge that there is no obligation of any person to provide any Participant with medical care during, prior to, or after a Retreat, in the event that necessary medical treatment is provided to me, I hereby consent to such care. This release shall apply to all medical care.
- The Organizer is not a medical practitioner and the Retreat is not a provider of medical services.
- I acknowledge and agree that I am responsible for my equipment and all personal property during the Retreat and that the Organizer or any Vendors or third parties are not responsible in any way for my property whether it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- In the event that any damage to equipment or facilities, of either the Host or any Vendor, occurs as a result of your willful actions, neglect or recklessness, you acknowledge and agree to be held liable for any and all costs associated with any actions of neglect or recklessness.
RULES AND RESPECT
- The Participant agrees to abide by all rules and regulations presented by the Host, Organizer, and any Vendors and treat all, and fellow participants with a high level of courtesy and respect for the mutual benefit of all participants.
- If the Organizer is prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by reason of any Act of God, strike, trade dispute, fire, inclement weather, breakdown, interruption of transportation networks/means, government or political action, acts of war or terrorism, acts or omissions of a third party, or for any other cause whatsoever outside of Company’s reasonable control, the Organizer will be under no liability whatsoever to you and may, at company’s sole discretion, by written notice to you, either cancel the Retreat or take any other reasonable action.
CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
- You irrevocably agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, that any mediation, suit, or other proceeding must be filed or entered solely and exclusively in California, and any courts of appeal therefrom shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement (including any disputes as to this Agreement’s existence or validity). You waive any objection (on the grounds of lack of jurisdiction, forum non convenient, or otherwise) to the exercise of jurisdiction by such courts.